Exercise 10 - Pronouns
Use these pronouns to complete the sentences:
: I will present our idea to
1. Your sister and
are leaving now. Wait for us.
2. I've fallen and I can't get up. Please help
3. Call Bruce. He called
last night when you were out.
4. Marry Jacob. He loves
5. Lookup the definitions of words and then study
6. He's in the hospital. Why don't you visit
7. She's a doctor. Ask
about your back problems.
8. That's my dictionary. I need
for the test tomorrow.
9. He was absent yesterday. Show
the homework assignment.
10. She's very good at math. Ask
for help with your homework.
11. Why are your sneakers in the hallway? Put
in the closet.
12. I like that story. Read
to me again.
13. We don't know this city. Please help
14. Please help us.
're worried about the test tomorrow.