Exercise 5 - Simple Present
form of the verb.
1. It (
almost every day in Manchester.
2. John is very bright. He (
every test without even studying.
3. She (
4. My life is so boring. I just (
TV every night.
5. I (
at a bank here in town.
6. We (
to Japan every summer to visit her family.
7. My mother (
for breakfast every morning.
8. My best friend (
to me every week.
9. The bank (
at five o'clock.
10. Marcy (
very hard in class, but I don't think she will pass the course.
11. Alice and I (
in the same office, but we're completely different.
12. He smiles all the time at work, but I (
13. The boss thinks he is perfect, but he (
14. When I (
work, I like to drink beer with my friends.
15. She washes her car every weekend, but I never (